Wednesday 30 December 2015

Looking Back at 2015

Well where do I start,I've varied my fishing again this year from Carp on the canal too a not so good 
River season.My Perch campaign hasn't seen any bigger perch than 1-4 but I've really enjoyed it
And will carry on till March .Now Chris has done well with his roach fishing especially the cracker he
Scored on the river to the ones he's been catching of late to 1.9 lb and I'm sure that 2 will come before
I don't see him for months as he rides that damn motorbike Ha Ha (sorry Chris).
A sweet catch in a new area.
My favourite considering I'd put time in on this area.
My first Barbel of the season 9.5
My best of 3 barbel that night 10.4 my first Double.
Well as we approach 2016 I'd like to wish all bloggers a happy new year and hope it's full
Of great memories.
Tight Lines see ya next year .

No comments:

Post a Comment