Tuesday 29 December 2015

Blustery Day 28-12-15

So myself and Chris headed to our no 1 water In search of big roach 
And perch.Chris occupied the first peg under his bivvy roach carpin
Style where as I sat on my chair getting in the xmas spirit.
 It would be 9-15 and my first positive bite , a Roach.
Chris was catching slowly with a few bream , then at 10am I had my first perch.
I was now hoping for a feeding frenzy as 
They usually feed up till lunch.
It didn't happen as my bobbin never moved .Chris was now catching a few roach to over a pound but this north easterly was putting the fish off definitely in my swim .
Still overcast and the perch were not playing, small fish were messing with my lobs and it was 1pm and I was hoping for a feeding spell as the wind changed and things were looking more positive.Chris was catching slowly again , but waiting over an hour without a bite.
3-30 pm and I was getting more indications, was it going to happen before dark , it didn't .It was a hard days fishing , Chris had 4 roach over s pond and s few bream to 3 lb , well done .
Till the next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment