Saturday 28 March 2015

Northern angling show 28-3 -15

Well today I went with Eddie to the show,he had got a deal on his ticket you get a preston feeder rod 
Free admission and a few other goodies.The weather was awful,we arrived early and was at the front ,only trouble was it was chucking it down with rain.Due to insurance we were not allowed in,not good when everyone is getting soaked.
Once inside we headed over to the prestons stand,Eddie got his rod and we had a nice chat with Tommy Pickering .
Eddie and Tommy ,made eddies year ( His Hero ).
I'm not going to go on about we saw this and we bought that,but for me there wasn't enough coarse stuff for sale,what I mean is groundbaits and hook baits .This is really what I wanted,anyway bought a few bits I needed,and we left.

I got some pony z of specimen UK and matching hooks 
A new flurocarbon from specimen UK 
And 3 refills of pva for the river season.
There was some really good stuff on show and I'm sure it will be a success.
tight lines bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment