Sunday 8 March 2015

A Different Approach 8-3-15

I picked Chris up this morning,he didn't fish with me last week as he was fishing the river windrush
And by all accounts had a great trip.I decided to drop into the peg i fished last week.With the weather warming up I decided to fish a feeder,krill groundbait,maggot,caster and chopped worm ,bulked with some soil.

With the temps rising,I was hoping they would be on the feed,usual hookbait,lobworm.The weather was awful,constant rain,grey cloud,it wasn't letting up.At around 9 am my first bite,a perch of yet again a 1 lb.
Chris was catching slowly,a few roach and skimmers.At about 10.30 fish on,it went solid then slack,pike in me swim,damn.

As the day moved on,blue skies made an appearance ,lots of fish topping and fry jumping.Chris managed a couple of nice bream.As the day was was drawing to an end,the odds were stacked against me as the sun was out,few liners but nothing positive as the day came to an end.

Nice to be back out with Chris again,tight lines bloggers ,till the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment