Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunny Sunday 22-3-15

Well today saw me go after the perch again,not the best of conditions,bright sunshine and blue sky's.
Spring is on its way and today was lovely,but would the perch come out to play.Ive been fishing an area of the lake ,that has seen me catch perch to a 1 lb but no bigger.
I decided to try another area,I chose my peg,set up and fished both rods close in,maggot feeder/chopped worm,lob worms,one popped up the other not.During the morning I was getting indications on the left hand rod,looking good.It wasn't till 11-30 and my first bite ,you guessed it 1 lb.
Another stunner,but no cigar...............
At 12 I had another bite,just a small perch,but welcome.I was feeding maggots little and often ,by 2 pm I moved my other rod closer in and that rod managed 2 liners.It would be 5-40 pm before my next bite.
Not as big ,but welcome,I fished on till dark with no further action.
Till the next time,tight lines .

No comments:

Post a Comment