Monday 26 August 2013

Summer bank holiday barbel 26-8-13

Well what a lovely day the bank holiday was,garden all finished and julie working,i thought i would get out for a barbel session.I headed up the 61 and within 4 mile of jct 30 a traffic jam,soon cleared and was back on track.I arrived at the river at 12-30 and it looked lower than friday night.I headed down river to where i fished friday.I had a few knocks on one rod and no more action,time to move..................
Thirsty work ...............................................
I moved down river to another swim,taking in the wildlife and soaking up the sun.I wasnt confident of a bite.
I kept casting the feeder every 15 mins,hoping to draw some fish up,im thinking by mid afternoon i would of been better coming after tea.


This fella covered some swims today....................................
Anyway it was fast approaching make your mind up,move or stay....Then the rod hooped over,im in.


Low conditions,bright sunshine.Only bite,very happy.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment