Sunday 11 August 2013

Late night on the river 10-8-13

I arrived at the river at 6-30pm.A lovely evening walk as i headed up river ,i arrived a spot i fancied about a mile walk from the van,on a bend.I set up two rods,one with feeder and one with a pva bag.Pellet as usual and shrimp sardine boilie.It took about just over an hour to get my first bite,a chub.........................
Chub 4.7,New Ribble P.B................................................



A couple of pictures from my swim.....................................

It was getting near midnight and id not had a twitch,i decided to stay till 12-15pm,then my rod hooped over
a good scrap and a barbel was netted and rested,dissapointed the self take didnt come out................

A scrapper 7 barbel...............................................
Both fish fell to the shrimp and sardine boilie,well pleased...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment