Saturday 17 August 2013

An evening on the river with Northern Angler 16-8-13

well i finally arranged a session on the river with my mate Lee.We arrived at the river at just after 5pm,an old haunt for me,nice to be back for a change.We headed over to an area lee had some knowledge of,unfortunatley it wasnt fishable.We headed down river to swims we knew well.We were now faced with a fallen tree over a 9ft drop.
Lee crossing the tree,after he had cleared the vegetation..............................

We headed to two pegs a 100 yards apart,a tight swim for lee and me under the spooky tree.
We both had an hour and moved,me down river and lee up river.Just after 8-45 Lee came to join me in the next peg.Wasnt long before my rod hooped over and a good fight produced a spasher 5 lb,er.

Thanks for the picture and netting lee.........................................

I stayed in theis peg ,and lee moved up river to the stalking pegs.I fished till 10-15 in my peg and went to look for Lee,and dropped in at the side of him.



The sun going down in the peg i caught my fish.We didnt catch anymore and headed back to the van.Also Lee never shared the crisps he had with me,Lol....................................................

Browny 1 Barlow 0 ,Good company as usual and as been catching some nice fish aswell...
http://leebarlow82.blogspot.co.uk/ Have a read of Northern Anglers Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment