Sunday 21 July 2013

8 Bream and a Roach 21-7-13

Yesterday i was helping out at my girlfriends garden party,so fishing sunday was on the cards.
I decided to fish the afternoon into darkness.I arrived shortly after 3 and set up in a peg i,d fished before.
Usual method,esp method feeder,halibut pellet on one rod,double corn on the other.

Id mixed micro,s for the method,and my ball mix would be bloodworm pellet,corn,hemp and crushed boilie.
I put 10 balls over each rod fishing at 40-50 yards out.
Balls made easy with the nash ball maker................................

The set up,must take pod next time......................................

Getting Bigger..................................

Probably the biggest.........................

A lovely roach........................................
Had a great session,no monsters.The Subline did what it said on the tin,spot on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment