Saturday 15 June 2013

Found the Tinca Tinca,s

Well the last few trips for tench has ended in blanks,so it was back to the drawing board and a change of tactic,s on water no 2,failure isnt an option.I could of fished elsewhere today but chose to return,i wont be beaten.I woke early to see grey skies and what looked like it was going to be a day under the umbrella.I arrived at the lake to see i was the only one to park up,that,ll do me i thought.I made my way to the spot i wanted,set up and mixed my bait.I,d chosen to go with maryuku 131 with Maryuku 1mm chomped pellet to bulk it out and a few crushed boilie.Hook baits were boillie and corn.I decided to cast regular ,stick with boilie and switch the other rod to other bait.My first take came to my short rod on boilie,a Tench of 5.13 that only had one eye.It wasnt long before i was into another Tench and beat my pb again 6 on the dot,caught on a halibut pellet.I had a few bream aswell and lost a couple .All in all a good day,really pleased
i changed tactics,Now off to the river.Tight lines....................
Tench with one eye missing..............

5.13..........................

Poor self take 5.13...................

The 6.............

Better self take of the 6...................

First Bream........................

Bream no 2........................

Bream No 3......................

The Bait...........................

The Hook Baits..........................

The Mix....................................

Nash Ballmaker,Perfect,fired out well with catapult....

E.S.P Mega Feeder..............................
Bream No 4..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment