Saturday 29 June 2013

8 Bream no Tench 29 June 2013

It was nice to get out today after not fishing last week.I never heard my alarm this morning,lol.I arrived at the water at 5.15am,car park empty.I was travelling light,bucket,bag ,mat and carrying my rods,trouble was i was travelling to light,i was half way to my swim when i realised no landing net pole.I had 2 options,go home or use a bankstick i use for my camera.I turned round and walked back to the van,i was sure i had a pole behind the seat,and yes i did,well half a one,that,ll do.Lets get fishing.....I set up and fished exactly the way i did the other week.I had made a mix up of micro,s,bloodworm pellet,groundbait,crushed boilie,hemp and castor.My aim was 6 balls in each swim and top up when the fish arrived.I fished boilie on one rod and pellet on the other,boillie out fished the pellet this week 6-2.I banked a total of 8 bream,biggest being 5 pounds.A very enjoyable day and unless the river rises i will be back.Tight Lines...................
First fish arrived at 6-40am..........................

Bream with deformed tail................................

No 3........................................

No 4.........................................

No 5........................................

No 6............................................
777............................................

No 8.............................................

The Rigs..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment