Sunday 30 June 2013

Pebble XT Intelligent Battery Life

I purchased one of these last year of someone who was selling all his carp gear.Unfortunately i had my van broken into and they stole it,along with my sat nav.Any way i ordered a new one and it arrived yesterday.
The pocket size pebble can hold up to 1500 hours of power,just charge as an when you will need it.The pebble will charge most popular portable devices such as ipods, iphones,blackberrys,Digital cameras,gps,psp,nintendo and many more.The pebble comes with 10 adapters.I only want it for my iphone when im fishing,yesterday my iphone ran out,it wont again.Tight Lines........
Case,Pebble and usb lead and adapter for iphone...................................................

The box and all adapters you,ll need ............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment