Saturday 22 September 2012

Pike Conference Update 22 September 2012

Arrived at harrogate pavillions this morning with my mate clive.Met up with a few faces i havnt seen for a bit from the south.The place was well set out and all the stalls were well set out.We had a walk round and i made my mind up what to buy,off for breakfast then back to shopping.I purchased some Titanium wire,split rings,crimps and some bleeding leader wire,i also got a new hoodie as my last one was stolen.The guest speakers were Steve Rowley (Esox World) Phil Wakefrord, Alistar Rawlings and Neville Fickling.The talks were great but could have been a little longer.The only let down was the tackle on sale wasnt priced cheaper,but thanks to Eddie Turner for the discount.Highlight for me was having my photo taken with a true Pike Legend Mick Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment