Saturday 4 June 2022

Reservoir carp

 Well if you’ve been wondering where I’ve been I’m having a campaign on a 36 acre Resovoir for carp.I’ve wanted to do this for a while as I love waters like these always have, that big expanse of water and what lurks beneath . I’m on my 5th Plank at the moment fishing various parts of the lake trying to find carp with no sightings it’s been difficult but I’m enjoying it whatever the session long or short .I started of in a bay that joins the narrow part of the lake where it joins the larger side ,it’s a fairly long walk and I’m travelling as light as possible .I’m hoping as we get going into summer I can find them ,I’m rather impatient sat behind bite alarms for a long length of time .Where the narrow part meets the bend of the lake really appeals to me and keeps dragging me back , my last session was on the main lake .Chris has joined me on a couple of occasions .I’m hoping to get back up soon and get the marker float out and discover all the depths , that’s my next session to try to unlock the res .


This was from my first session , lovely bay where the main lake meets the narrow arm .

I’m on a match tmos , so till the next time ,Stay safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment