Sunday 5 June 2022

Bradshaw Hall Fisheries 5-6-22

 Well today I had a match with crescent angling on Lake 3.I drew peg 6 and was happy as it was an open water peg so I could fish the tip.Two rods made up, pellet feeder and bomb rod .8mm Ringers Pellet on the band .The weather was wet for the first couple of hours .The carp were jumping clear of the water a lot due to they have spawned .I had what I thought was a decent couple of hours , 9 Carp and a Tench .

My swim , I was casting around half way with plenty of bites , few times had fish on then off, probably F1,s.By 1-30 I wasn’t catching as many but casting more if I’d had no indications on the tip.


By the time it got to 3 o’clock it had dried up and the fish had moved towards the island , I switched to bomb and pellet feeding 8mm pellets .I caught 6 more carp and lost two and it was all out .
1st Darren 59lb
2nd Mark 44lb
3rd Alan 39lb
4th Me 34 lb 4 
It was a good match really enjoyed the change of surroundings .


Every year on Lake 3 Breaking Surface have a Memorial match for Lee Martin a lovely chap and most recently Dangerous Dave as we called him , both sadly missed , Dave was a character .
Till the next time , stay safe .


No comments:

Post a Comment