Monday 11 April 2022

Breaking surface v F1 Boys 9-4-22

 So todays match by Breaking surface as a Charity match against the F1 Boys , this will be 2 matches with all proceeds donated to charity .The match today was held at Bradshaw Hall Fishery in Lake 4.With an overnight frost I didn’t know what to expect today .The pegs being used were the roadside pegs and on the causeway.I drew peg 12 .When I arrived at my peg the wind was blowing down my end , I decided to set 2 rods up , one pellet feeder the other bomb and pellet .in the first hour I’d managed 1 F1 and bumped 2 fish off. The wind was cold today with the sun making brief appearances which was nice for a warm .I managed another couple of skimmers ,ide and a bream an another F1.Bites we’re taking a long time hence I was leaving the pellet feeder out longer .at around 1pm I can only say this was going to be the coldest hour of the day , with hail and wind .I decided to change over to the method feeder for the last hour .I managed a nice mirror and 4 more F1,s.At all out I’m was relieved .







The weigh in everyone had caught so it was looking quite close as we moved round the lake .

Final score 

Breaking Surface 144 lb

F1 Boys                 127 lb

Our biggest weight was Batch with 50lb 

I weighed 15 lb 14

A great day out ,till the next time. Hopefully Tench .

No comments:

Post a Comment