Monday 1 June 2020

You Know what time it is , Tinca Time 31-5-20

So finally I managed to book on a water that’s experienced problems and hence I’ve not fished it enough due to it being busy in the past.Tactics were Float rod , Corn hook bait as there’s a big population of Rudd so maggot would be a night mare .I Put 3 Balls of Sonubaits Super feeder over the spot and wasn’t long before plenty of action on the float dipping and waving as fish moved in and out of the baited spot .I managed a couple of Rudd, Then at 9am my float was off pushing my Drennan power float Rod to a big bend and after a few hairy moments putting the brakes on the pin I netted my first tench of the day.
I Re fed my swim and a couple more nice Rudd took the corn .The weather was lovely blue skies in stunning surroundings, the wind was pushing down this end of the lake and I just screamed Tench .At 11am my next bite came and a similar scrap on the float rod and tench No 2 hit the net .
The next Hour saw the wind move and the sun was blazing so I rested the swim and went on my light feeder to have some fun with those Rudd on maggot feeder fished Helicopter. Well it was one a chuck, as fast as the feeder had hit the bottom the tip pulled round. I also managed a small tench aswell. Easy went through nearly a pint of maggots .Back on the float now and the wind was pushing towards me and I managed two more smaller tench. The sun was blazing now and decided to pack up at 3-30, would of loved to stay late. It had to collect Julie from work .
A real enjoyable days fishing .
Tight Lines and Stay Safe Bloggers .

No comments:

Post a Comment