Monday 25 May 2020

Bank Holiday Blues 25-5-20

Well with tench on my mind I headed out to the same lake I fished last Thursday .I decided to fish a peg I’d not fished for a while .Same tactics as last week , Float rod and corn and pellet . It was real warm today with bright blue skies and hoping that the tench had woke up properly .Well after nearly 4 hours and not a touch I switched to the feeder rod.
If you look closely you can see my float.
I’d made up Balls with the Nash Ball maker with Sonubaits super feeder, smells really sweet.
So back to the feeder rod I’d not fished a flat bed method feeder on this water so this would be my approach with micro pellets and Either wafters or Bandums.
Loaded and ready to cast. It took just over an hour to get my first bite ,  a nice Bream.
A good size to start with.I carried on for just over 2 hours and waiting for bites took longer before I had 2 more good sized bream.

By now it was just after 3 pm and was even warmer so I packed up.Not a great session , frustrating but nice to be out.Dont think this lake has switched on yet and will be back .

Tight Lines , Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment