Saturday 13 June 2020

I Had A Bream 13-6-20

Well today’s session would see me fish my third different water since we’ve been allowed to fish again.I fancied a bream session so tactics would be using my 10 ft 9 super feeder rod, flat bed method feeder and various hook baits and bait for the feeder would be Ringers micros.It was a lovely day , a cross wind most of the day with the sun making an appearance which at time’s was hot .
I fished 2 lines , one at 35 yards and one at 20 yards .After quite a few casts without a bite using either bandums or wafters I couldn’t buy a bite .Soon as I changed too corn , Bream on .
There a good stamp of bream in this water , I didn’t weigh any today but there around 3-5 lb size.So by the time lunch time had arrived I had only managed 2 bream , both a good stamp .I decided to have an hour on the short line.Apart from a couple of slow pulls and a missed bite I had nothing.I went back on to the longer line and as I had quite a lot of micros left I decided to carry on till I had no bait left .
The ringers micros I was using , they mix perfect and are probably the best I’ve used .
So occasionally changing hookbaits I went back to corn and as the afternoon progressed I managed 5 more bream, all good quality Fish .
Biggest bream of the day, just went in the net .Worked hard today and was pleased in the end even though I was frustrated at times , River season is days away and I best get prepared .
Tight Lines stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment