Monday 8 June 2020

Saturday evening /Sunday day

Well I decided to grab a few hours Saturday night just armed with With the float rod and pin.I chose a peg that had a deep margin.My idea was a maggot attack but took corn as a back up hook bait . I balled in two nice sized micro pellets .After being plagued by perch I decided to change to corn and wasn’t long before I had a good bream around 4lb .Considering all the rain we had off and on all day the evening was lovely up till 9 when the temps started to drop. Then just as the light faded my float went straight under , Tench On.
Last bite of the evening sesh.

Sunday Day
I was in two minds what to fish for and armed with 2 pints of maggot, corn and micros I headed to the crucian area of the lake . I decided to fish feeder set up helicopter with maggot feeder and maggot hook bait . It was a lovely over cast day with light wind blowing into the bank .I was casting every 5-8 minutes to a spot around 30 yards out .My first bite was a Roach .It would be around 10 when I had my first crucian .
Lovely crueys in this lake . After another hour biteless I came in 10 yards and managed another at 12
It was turning out to be a difficult day. I switched to the float and pin on corn and fed balls of pellet.
After two hours with not a touch I went back on the feeder and switched to corn instead of maggot .An hour later I called it a day .
As the river season approaches I think I will turn my attention to something else now .
Tight Lines Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment