Sunday 19 January 2020

PerchTastic 11-1-2020

So another perch session was on the cards and I suggested to Chris we fish the other water, Deep down he didn’t look too keen.We decided to Fish a good area with the wind on our backs as it was very windy .I said to Chris you take the basket peg as I did last week on another water . Float fishing was my main attack with an alarm rod just past the marginal shelf .Feeding was the key for me , maggot and chopped lobs ,and feeding reds little and often . Come 10am Chris had a bite on his alarm rod and it was a good fish .
2 lb 8 oz and what a cracker it was.

Chris followed this up with another of 1lb 9 an hour later.The wind was bitter at times but I kept chasing it throughout the day. No fish for me but I was well chuffed for Chris his first 2lb plus perch , well done mate , PerchTastic Mate.

Till we’re out again , Tight Lines .

No comments:

Post a Comment