Monday 1 September 2014

Last day of summer 31-8-14

So it was the last day of summer and a lovely day cosidering how poor august has been.I wanted to fish saturday night,checked forcast and the rain put me off and with the river rising i decided to go sunday.
The plan was to meet up with ian at new stretch,a text from ian saying it was too busy he headed over to another stretch of the river.I was pondering what to do as he text me and said it was busy there asweell.

I set of and upon arrival at the river i decided to take the long walk down to where ian was,after a brief chat i decided to head to a swim i fished a day session a few weeks ago,this meant i fished above all the other anglers,rather than in between.

Tactics on both rods,feeders ,pellet on one rod and boilie on the other.I set up and fished across on one rod and the other down stream.I was getting nudges ans nocks,so i made my mind up to stay where i was,the guy below me left and that gave me an otion to move,if needed.

First barbel of the night came at 8 pm as the light levels were starting to go.

First fish into dark and my second to pellet..........................


Biggest fish of the night 6.2 . Another taken on pellet........................................


My fourth barbel of the night,taken to pellet.....................................
I lost what felt like a decent fish not long after the above fish,took me across a rock and snapped me.Re made the rod up and wasnt long before it went again.


A nice chub to end my evening at 4.2..........................................

Tight Lines bloggers,till the next time......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment