Sunday 24 August 2014

New PB Chub 23-8-14

After watching the levels of the river all week,friday looked spot on,unfortunatly i couldnt go.So i went saturday evening.The river had fallen quite a bit,i had an idea where i wanted to fish,i arrived at 6-45,set up and was fishing for 7pm.

My approach would be feeders on both rods ,casting every 25 minutes,boilie on one rod,pellet on the other.
I had to wait just over an hour,a good fight and a new pb chub was in the net,taken on the boilie rod.
5.2 NEW PB,Well chuffed.
It seemed ages till my next bite on the left hand rod,on pellet another chub.The fish seemed to have a stunted tail.


you can just see the wierd twist below its dorsal......................................................

My left hand rod went again,this time the fish bumped it self off,could of been a roach.It was just after midnight and my left hand rod was off again on pellet,no mistake this time,a barbel.


A rushed self take........................................

I packed up about 12-30,a difficult evening with a nice reward.Till the next time bloggers,Tight Lines.

1 comment: