Monday 18 August 2014

First river session in ages 17 august 2014


Good evening bloggers,just a short blog about my session on a wet and windy river.I have not been out since holiday due to various reasons and worst of all my Mum had a stroke a week ago which has been a stress full time,shes home now and getting better.

I met ian early to a wet and windy day,we headed up river and chose our swims,mine feeder and bag approach, ian trotting for roach.

I was recasting every 30 mins and nothing was happening,then i cast  out and a chub took my boilie on the drop.Ian was into a few chub,but presentation was ruining his waggler work,also his keep net went missing,lucky a salmon angler returned it,lol.

I decided to move and after a few hours decided to call it a draw.Packed up and we got wet through walking back,Did we learn anything,yes dont fish this stretch when its windy.....................
Saved a blank,till the next time........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment