Sunday 21 September 2014

A Blank,A Barbel and a Low Flying Bird 20-9-14

I headed up to the river last night to try out a different stretch,new peg.As i took the long walk i saw two anglers filling there swims up with bait.I arrived at my swim,same tactics feeders,pellet and boilie hook baits.

Id been there a few hours now and all to show was one good twitch.I thought about moving but i was limited in the dark to try out another swim and i dont like to move when im building a swim.

At just after 11pm ian joined me for a social,he had been on another stretch an had 3 barbel.At just after midnight we headed back up river as the guys who had filled there swims had gone.We set up and it wasnt long before Ian,s rod roared off................................
8.3 WELL DONE IAN...........................................

At about 2 am i got hit on the back by a low flying bird,crapped me self ha ha.We stayed till 2.30 and packed up,the fog was closing in and visability was getting hard to see,the temps really dropped.
till the next time bloggers.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment