Saturday 29 March 2014

Pint of maggots 29 -3-14

Having packed all my pike gear away this week,basically I  lost all enthusiasm and just didn't fancy another session.I had sorted my seat box out during the week and I managed to get out today for a short session,tactics maggot on the pole ,fishing 2 plus 3.
I went to a water I fished once last year,the Game plan was to catch a few different fish for a rod race I take part in every year.I like to catch all types of fish,my best is 17 different species.Anyway back to the fishing.
I decided to fish a peg with the wind on my back,the bites were very timid,probably small fish just mouthing the bait.It wasn't long before I was into a roach.The fishing was difficult I must admit,next fish was a skimmer,then a few perch,then the one I wanted,the gudgeon.I was hoping for a tench and a cruey,but they weren't playing out today.
I spent an hour on the feeder rod in the afternoon,no bites............
A really enjoyable few hours,with 4 different spices,puts me on 5 now
All the action fell to the pole.................................


Nothing fell to the feeder...................................


Biggest point the Gudgeon...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment