Wednesday 2 October 2013

Chub Rova Barrow

Earlier on in the year i was thinking of getting a barrow for my river,bream,tench and pike fishing,I did own a barrow that i used for night fishing that i got rid off.I was after something smaller more compact that wouldnt take up much room when packed down.Achance conversation with my mate clive and he said i have 2 chub rova barrows,so a good deal was struck............................
The rivers im fishing are a nice walk,no styl,s and perfect for the barrow.Now you might think a barow on a river,well ill explain...my back plays me up from time to time and getting older so this makes my life easier.
Has a built in rain cover at the back.......................................


The front,nice splayed handle bars and chunky wheel...............................


Looks packed,but theres 4 items,chair,mat,rods and bag..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment