Saturday 23 March 2013

Northern Angling Show 23-3-13

Event city trafford centre was the location.Was probably first to arrive on a very cold day.Once inside it seemed to be more carp than coarse.Not sure if it was the weather that kept a few stall holders away.There was some new interesting products for the carp scene and a lot of bait.In the coarse side there wasnt really anything that caught my eye.I managed to get two bags of maryuku 131 buy one get one free.One bag of maryuku explosive ground bait for £2.After having a sausage barm and a break and a chat we headed for a second walk round,there was lots of talks going on by now.I purchased some float adapters for the pellet waggler and some medusa pole pots which were both a very good price.The pole pots id seen at another show and these had caught my eye but i didnt  purchase,glad i did this time.I picked up a couple more bits and we headed off home at about 1-30 my only gripe was why do they charge £2-50 for a coffee,it so makes me angry ,its just a bloody rip-off.In general it was a well run show and i managed a few needed things that saved me a few quid,apart from the coffee it made up for a non fishing weekend.Tight Lines......
Eddie sampling the glugs on the stickybaits stall,should have gone to specsavers,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment