Friday 29 March 2013

My Pike Season 2012-2013

After last weekend at the northern angling show i was hoping to get out.Unfortunatly due to a hard week at work and my mum isnt well again ive decided to call it a draw over easter.With the temps the way they are its an extended pike season for me.Im going to pack away all my gear and just leave my canal ,small water set up out with the chance of going next weekend .Im keen now to get the coarse gear out,but maybe another session beckons next weekend.My Canal sessions turned out to catching just jacks,so my target 20 will have to wait.My small water sessions turned also into catching jacks,My resovoir campaign produced the best fish of 15.7.I had one jack on a lure and my first river pike.Baits this season were lamprey,smelt and live bait on two occasions caught me jacks.Come next october ill be better prepared with more water to explore,money has stopped me travelling far due to work.Sod,s law that has improved now and im mad busy.....................Till the Next Time ....Tight Lines
You owe me,ill be back.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment