Wednesday 23 September 2015

Spooling up my Reels For Perch

I decided to re spool my reels for my perch fishing.Last season I was using Diawa Sensor in 6 Lb
Which don't get me wrong it's a great all round line , strong and very reliable , and as the old saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it .
I was after a casting line, so being impressed with spider wire braid when I was lure fishing in America last year I decided to try the Spiderwire EZ Mono in 
Lo Vis Green, easy casting, strong and lo stretch.
Soaked for a couple of hours in water.
Spools backed, and tape wrapped round old line .
All spooled up, great line lay.
The box , 220 yards , with backing my spools equally I got 110 yards on each 
Which is plenty, why waste line, doesn't make sense putting 220 yards on each spool. 
Tight lines Bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment