Saturday 4 July 2015

Back on the Canal 4 July 15


Well  it's gone fast , this time last year I was in Michigan celebrating 4 th July, today back on the canal searching out the carp.
I arrived at the canal and I normally forget a towel, tonight it was my net, I had to go home , get the net and go back, wasn't happy one bit.
I got both rods out on the spot and fed a few boillies and sat back, soaking up the nice weather . I was getting a few indications on both rods, then my right hand rod was off.
About 4 lb
I decided to cast that rod over to the far bank .i was still getting a few beeps on the left hand rod, it wasn't until the sun went down, and the light faded ,then my right hand rod was off again, yes another bream similar size.
I stayed till 11 pm, no further action
So packed up and went home.

Tight lines Bloggers,till the next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment