Saturday 27 April 2013

Pairs Match Cobden Mill Farnworth 27 April 2013

I organised a pairs match thinking end of april would be perfect,more fool me.After pegging out,we did the draw and i drew Fred.I was confident with my peg at the factory side,always produces on the tip.I started of on groundbait on the method,with sonnubaits 8mm tiger fish,i had a bream straight away.Then the bites were finicky and couldnt get a take,i tried various other baits and switched  to pellet and grounbait on the feeder.It went from being sunny to windy and cold,so much for april,then a hailstone shower,well a brief one.Was watching the lodge and nobody was really doing well,silvers were coming out,and one carp.Decided to switch to a sonnubaits white choclate and my tip soon went round,a carp in the net.It was now 2 oclock,i lost a decent carp .At about 3-15 my luck was in and another carp was landed.I was relieved to shout all out.My weight after a hard day was 6.10,my partner fred 7.6,total 14lb.And we WON
A real hard day for everyone involved,thanks to all that turned out.Tight Lines
The factory side.........................................

My partner fred on gower st side.................................
Thanks to all that fished.........................................

Myself and my partner Fred Lever,well done........................

No comments:

Post a Comment