Saturday 13 April 2013

Memorial Match Bradshaws 3 ..13 April 2013

Todays match was a memorial match for Lee Martin who died suddenly last Sept 2012.24 Anglers took part at bradshaws fishery organised by Breaking Surface Forum.The match will be every year in memory off Lee.I havnt fished for over 3 weeks ,i was really looking forward to the match.Over the last 3 weeks i have been under a lot off stress,and last week i started having panic attacks,which i must say have improved.So today i was really hoping to overcome these attacks .I drew peg 15 and decided to fish the pellet punch and double sweetcorn.I plumbed up 2 swims at 7 metres on the pole and was going to fish worm and micro,s.I managed to catch  a few carp on the tip.My day was over after suffering 3 attacks and just decided to pack up at 2 .I was very Dissapointed .....The winning weight was 34lb .Here,s a few pictures from today...........................Tight Lines
The Swim....................................
The Wall pegs,The winning weight will come from here.......

My swim,a small chuck...................................

The Common.............................................

The Mirror................................................

The Bench ,Bradshaws 3 in Memory off Lee Martin.....................

A close up of the Plaque.......................R.I.P Lee ...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment