Tuesday 18 December 2012

Local Pike Water 18 Dec 2012

I went yesterday with lee..Lee had a jack close in before the weather turned early on to bad rain,i decided to leave in the afternoon and try today.I went to a local water i keep trying .I arrived at first light fished paternostered roach on one rod,Ledgered joey on the other rod.I decided to sit it out at this end with the water being a bit deeper.At 11am i moved all my gear a good 70 yards up the bank to shallower water.I casted out the paternosted roach bait.I picked up my other rod to change to a float,the dropper went and i was into a 7-8lb Jack,quick pic and she swam into the weed.I tried popped up herring and float fished smelt.Nothing came of this,i left knowing ill be back for another go.Till the next time...........
First Light...................................

Fell to a paternostered Roach...............

No comments:

Post a Comment