Saturday 15 December 2012

A jack and a bucket 15-12-12

After last weeks blank that did include a run it was time to get back out.A long walk to a swim that i hadnt fished for a while.We got there and Alan set up far bank and i set up to the left.The problems started as i set up,the water was up,so i could only set one rod up in the water,ledger and lamprey as bait.I moved the other rod up and fished sunk paternoster and a roach dead bait.I set tip rod up later after the rain cleared to catch some baits,caught a bait for Al first,he put this out on the drifter.Wasnt long before i had one.I put this on the Pat rod and within 10 mins the dropper went,struck and landed a jack about 5 lbs.I moved the lamprey rod and carried on tip fishin,my swim got ruined due to a pike snatchin my bait and the swim went quiet.We Decided to stay till an hour into darkness.I reeled in the lamprey rod that was about 60 yards out,it was real heavy and as i got whatever i,d hooked nearer the bank it was a 10 litre Bucket.Nothing into dark and we packed up.Till the next time....
The Bucket...........................Just put the jack back,didnt take a pic.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment