Friday 20 July 2012

Cage Feeders

I came across a website called Cage Feeders.com.I wanted some heavy duty feeders for the river.I rang Andrew who makes them and enquired the cost plus delivery,he told me he had run his stock down and would be away.I told him i wasnt in a rush so told him i would wait,then out of the blue he said he had some weight and could do them that night and post them out next day.Well they arrived today,they are stunning and as the pictures on his website,im well chuffed..........................................
They are 40x40 and weigh 3oz.The website is cagefeeders.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Andy who supplied you with the cagefeeders. my website is now called www.cagefeeders.uk I didnt have my domain name on auto renewal and someone snapped it up when it became available
    regards

    ReplyDelete