Sunday 22 July 2012

A Difficult day on the River

Arrived at the river today at 7-15am,i made my way to my swim ,set up and was fishing by 8.As usual cage feeder and lead with pva bag.After an hour and a half i packed up and moved about 200 yards up river.I fished in this spot for an hour,then moved again.The river was lower than it was last week and with bright and sunny conditions wernt helping me locate any fish.A change of tactics pellet wise,decided to fish to 8mm pellets on both rods.This paid of a short time later,which turned out to be my only fish off the day,was pleased though.
I made a different paste this week and even though it worked ,i wasnt pleased with the texture,so back to drawing board on that one.

Heres one off my pva bags slid down the hook link,ive added a few pineapple pellets just as a visual,ive tried theses on the hair but havnt had a whisker on them...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment