Tuesday 4 August 2020

Homemade scoop Feeders 4-8-20

I decided to make a few more 4oz feeders up for the river . I normally use hair curlers but wanted something more robust.I have used just normal waste pipe in 28mm which was less than £5 for a 3 metre length ,the swivels and inline lead inserts I purchased of eBay in bulk .I just use pike wire for the boom section and crimp it.i prefer thicker pike wire as I can’t see the uncoated wire lasting very
Long .My last batch I made had various holes in for slow or faster release .The idea behind these got me thinking of match fishing and pellet feeders .I wanted to be able to come up with a feeder where I could load it quicker and came up with this idea .
All I did was cut them at 45 Degree angle, no Holes and I’ve called them Scoop Feeders.

Tight lines ,will be using them when the river has a bit more water , will post a review .

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment