Monday 30 December 2019

Last session of the Decade 30-12-19

Today’s final session of this decade would see me after perch again, different water this time.I decided to fish a peg I’ve done well in before but fish as close to an island as I could cast .The weather was bright skies but wasn’t stopping the perch chasing fry early on.
I managed a small perch and I bumped one off near the net .As the morning progressed it started to cloud over and around 2pm I decided to target in front off me and changed to a new Lob and kept feeding little and often.
It wasn’t long before it went really cloudy and dark was approaching , my float dipped and I struck and nothing came of it .It wouldn’t be long before my float went and I bumped another fish off at the net, I’m not really bothered about small perch but it’s nice to get a bite.The light was now fading rapidly and a change to a fresh Lob.At around 4pm I had my last bite and biggest perch of the session  Today .

My last fish of 2019, worked hard for this fella.Id like to wish all bloggers and reader a Happy New Year and I will see you again in 2020.
Till the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment