Wednesday 24 May 2017

Short Evening Carp session

Thought I'd update where I was up to with my carp fishing.29 April 2017 I went for a short session and as the lake was busy I decided to try the other side of the lake.Boilie on both rods ,one fished to a floating island and the other to open water.Wasnt long before the island rod was off and produced biggest carp of the season and I had no scales with me.
Really pleased with this one.It was probably an hour later before my next bite,Not big but lovely all the same.
These little carp are tricky to hold during self takes,they won't keep still.It was getting a bit breezy now with the wind pushing into this side of the lake and around 7-30 pm I managed another .
I packed up at about 8pm,3 bites from a few hours fishing ,can't complain.
Till the next time bloggers ,Tench Time .

No comments:

Post a Comment