Thursday 5 November 2015

Halloween

Today saw myself and Chris get out together , it's been a while.Chris mentioned about fishing two different waters , so the plan was pack up at 12 and head to water No2.
The morning started off well for Chris catching a steady amount of Bream to Just over 4 LB. I wasn't fairing so good so when Chris had both rods go at once I was over to assist.
Chris with a nice Bream.
My capture on Chris other rod.
As the morning progressed I managed my first perch, followed by a smaller perch.
The morning was bright and warm, Chris was catching all morning, I suggested we stay but Chris said let's stick to our plan .
When we arrived there was lots of activity in my swim, bobbins were twitching, I had few false pulls , either by smaller fish or I was done over by a Perch.
By early afternoon the temp rose and it was quite warm but overcast.Chris was still catching and even tho I was trickling the maggots in, no joy.
Then as the light level dropped , a slow rise on the bobbin and fish on, I thought if was a decent perch till it hit the net.
It was a tench , only small but was surprised.No further action as we fished into dark, Till the next Time .

No comments:

Post a Comment