Sunday 18 May 2014

Canal Sessions Part 1 & 2 ......17-18 may 2014

This weekends Tench & Bream session was interupted by work this last week,so i decided to start my canal campaign for carp..............................

I had been pre-baiting for just over 3 weeks in two areas.I arrived on saturday evening and fished one rod to my feature directly in front,and the other rod 40 yards further down to the tree i had baited up.At about 7-30 pm my tree rod roared off,and it wasnt a carp................................
It was a tench........................................

I stayed on until dark with no more bites........................................

Sunday saw me arrive a little later than saturday,i quickly set up and cast to the same areas,except the tree swim,i dropped it short.It took about an hour before my left hand rod roared off,and you guessed it,wasnt a carp either............................................



Yet another tench,not complaining.............................................

I fished well into dark and the session finished the same as saturday.About an hour before i left,i baited two other area,s.....................................

Till the next time bloggers,Tight Lines...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment