Monday 26 May 2014

Bank Holiday Bonanza Tench & Bream 26-5-14

After the shocking return of the rain again on saturday & sunday,Monday looked the best day to get outr a bream & tench session.

I finally managed to drag Lee out,the man,s gone river mad,ha ha.We decided to fish a local day tkt water ive fished a few times,and as lee as only walked the venue,it was a first trip for him.

Tactics today for me were esp flat bed method feeder on both rods,rotating pellet and boilie hook baits.
Lee,s chosen method was a 2oz lead ,pva bag and a method ball feeder,various hookbaits.

After loosing what felt like a good tench and a bream,this fish was my fourth bream of the session.



Lee took first blood with the tench,a fine 6.2 and a venue PB.lee experienced lots of liners during the session
and not long after lost a good fish.................................................



Next it was my turn,5 on the dot.............................................


My biggest bream and my 7th of the session.........................................


Another 5 on the dot ,my second tench.A really enjoyable session,good company.Nice to get out with Lee,soon be barbel time,thanks mate.....................................
Tight Lines Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment