Monday 24 February 2014

22-2-14 Three Runs

I decided to go back to the lake id fished last week.I started in the better of the swims i couldnt get in last week.I made my rods up so i could float fish or ledger.I decided to float fish and chuck lures.Id been there for over 3 hours and decided to move.I walked back round the lake to a swim in the woods i fancied and changed over too alarms and sat back,watching the robin fly in and out of my swim eating bread id put out for him.

During the time i was sat there i had two runs at the same time,they were both coots,damn.............
At about 4 pm another run to a coot,i stayed till it went dark and left feeling somewhat cheated by them damn coots............


Best shot i could get,made it difficult for me,lol...........................................

With not much left of the pike season left now,the waters i fish are closed to baits on the 14th march,then its lures only.Im probably going to try a different water before the season ends and maybe a trip back to no 1 water,we will see,need some luck now to rescue a very poor pike season.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment