Thursday, 8 March 2012


Well the weekend is approaching and  im undecided where to go..The temps are going to be 13degrees and a chance of some rain.I want to go to where i have unfinished buisness,the water hasnt been kind to me at all this season,3 fish,i will be going saturday ,but sunday im in two minds where to go,so will see what happens saturday before i decide,on another note,im really pleased with the rear arm indicators,no resistance at all,just need a fish to see if ive got them right,till the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment