Friday 23 June 2017

Anker Powercore 20100 Charger

I've only just purchased this product and thought I'd share this for those that want to charge ther iPad mini ,iPhone or ecig whilst out fishing.If I'm out fishing for carp or barbel I might look at social media or even eBay whilst waiting for a bite.The trouble with doing that is it drains your battery very quickly and I know I could use a car charger,But that's no good back in the van whilst fishing.So after being recommended the Anker Powercore I thought I'd do a short blog on it and a review once I've been on the bank.It weighs in at 12.5oz ,comes with a nice protective bag,the charging lead and two USB ports so you could charge two items at once.It will charge an iPad mini Twice and an iPhone up to 7 charges
Of which is more than enough,even for a quick overnighter.This product is a ultra high capacity power bank ,with a powerful 4.8 A output .
The Powercore,switch on side to power up and 4 led lights.
Two USB ports and charging point.
Nice protective case.
Charging lead.
The cost of the Anker Powercore is £33.Might seem high to some,but to me it's essential whether I'm fishing or in my vehicle.I will do a review next time I'm out.Until then keep it Level and Tight Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment