Saturday 1 October 2016

Making My Barbel Paste




Add one egg to a bait tub and whisk.
Add a spoonful of Flavour to the egg.
My Favourite flavour monster crab.
Once mixed in with the egg .
Baitech Salmon Fry crumb .
Add a small amount to the egg.
Once mixed in you can see it's sloppy. Looking, needs to be like Putty.
A bit more added and mixed up.

Getting there now , just need to add more crumb , just a little .
It's ready now to get your hands in there and roll it up to work it altogether.
As you can see its been rolled up , now to keep working it .
The finished ball off paste, I leave it now for 20 minutes , then roll again .I bag it and pop it in the freezer. Take it out off freezer an hour before you go and it will be thawed when you get to the river.
Till I'm out next Bloggers Tight Lines .

No comments:

Post a Comment