Wednesday 18 September 2013

Paste for Barbel

This season ive used paste for my barbel fishing and its been more succesful than the last two seasons.I have stuck to a mix i make and i will show you how to make it...........................
Perfect size bait bowl.........................................


I add two eggs,you get a better texture........................


Whisk the eggs........................................


A spoonful of flavour,i use an oil based product,you can use any thing u like........


Add your groundbait,i use swimstim black


I add 4 big spoonful,s of the black and just cover the eggs.........................


I then add a spoonful of garlic.....................................


Once ive added the garlic i mix it up,looks sloppy......................


I add two more spoon fulls,still not quite the stiff texture yet


Now its got the stiff texture i like,time to get your hands dirty........................


The finished Ball,i leave it half hour to settle then i roll it again like you would with putty and put in a bag and freeze till my next session.Its a lot cheaper making your own and knowing your catching on your own product,Try it...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment