Monday 9 September 2024

Fir Tree Fishery 8-9-24

 So back here again ,this time we fish the opposite side .I drew peg 17 and was really confident with my draw .


I was casting under that bush for the first hour and had nothing to show for it .id been feeding 2 margin spots with corn but every time I tried , not a touch . The water was a muddy colour and the rain was coming down from all in .I had another rig set up at 8m.Tried corn and no bites . I went on the tip again and had my first bite at 12 .


More dead fish spotted again seems to be a problem here .

I went back on my 8 m line and had a barbel followed by losing a decent carp .I had one more carp on the pole and for the last 30 minutes I rotated between the tip and margins . I managed to lose a carp on the tip then caught another .The rain continued till the end of the match .

1 52-8

2 34-9

Me 7 -17 

At least I won my section .

Till the next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment