Sunday 30 September 2018

Feeder Fishing 30-9-18

So today's session would be on the feeder with me and Chris having a short match between ourselves from 1pm till 5 fishing a local res .The water was well down but we managed to find a good spot so we could fish side by side.Bait for me was a sweet groundbait,maggots and castors.There was a nice flow on the lake and quite windy with the odd shower and some sunshine .We were catching from the off with me taking the lead early doors .
The Bait..........
Chris was a few behind and I then extended my lead,could Chris bounce back.Chris was fishing a double hook rig and a good pull produced a Perch and a roach .I was still catching so,e nice roach and perch,then a double knock.........
A Tommy Ruffe ,not had one of these for a while.With my lead extended Chris was fishing the maggot feeder now.I carried on the cage feeder and seemed to be catching roach and perch,Where was the bream.Chris had a skimmer ,would the bream come now.
Chris doing something secretive .............
I was struggling now and Chris hauled back a couple more.A late flurry saw me well in the lead then Chris bounced back with the biggest perch on the day.
A cracker on the feeder Chris.......
We called it a day just after 5 pm,an enjoyable 4 hours fishing in great company.
Browny 18 Chris 14 .
Tight lines bloggers till the next session .

1 comment: